- Check-in time is 3pm. Check-out is at 1pm. Late check-out, if the site is available, is $10 (site must be cleared by 7pm). No late check-outs on Friday or Saturday.
- Site allowance is (1) RV, (1) RV plus (1) tent, or multiple tents, with at least one person over the age of 21. Each site/cabin is rated for any combination of (6) people. Extra adults and kids over age 2 are subject to a fee of $5/person per night. Maximum overnight site capacity is (8) people. Anyone not registered on your site is considered a visitor and subject to payment of our visitor fee.
- Visitors must register at the camp office, pay $2/person, and leave by quiet time. You are responsible for the behavior of your guests. You may not let visitors in through the gate with your gate key.
- Quiet time is 11pm-8am and is enforced. No loud yard games (i.e. corn hole), radios, or outdoor televisions are allowed after quiet time. Be respectful of your neighbors and their sleeping kids. This is a family campground, not a party campground.
- All garbage MUST be taken to the dumpster near the exit gate.
- (2) vehicles MAXIMUM per site. This is a safety consideration. There is extra parking up by the camp store.
- No smoking.
- NO PETS allowed inside of the cabins.
- All mattresses have protectors on them. Please leave them in place during your stay and upon check-out.
- Cabins are rated for up to (6) people inside the cabin. You may put up to (2) people outside in a tent for an extra $5/person/night. Cabin site maximum is (8) people.
- Waterproof mattress protectors must remain on mattresses at all times.
- No one with a bed wetting/incontinence problem is allowed to sleep on the futon.
- Garbage must be removed upon departure and taken to the dumpster.
- Please take all of your personal belongings and remove all of your items from the mini fridge. We are not responsible for items left in the cabin.
- Speed limit is 10mph for all traffic, including golf carts. Please give bikes the right-of-way.
- NO mini-bikes, dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, 3-wheelers, or motorized scooters are permitted inside the campground. Electric scooters and bikes are allowed, provided the speed limit is observed.
- Must be registered at the camp office each year before being driven in the park, and the registration sticker must be displayed while driving your cart in the park.
- Must show current valid proof of insurance on the golf cart, specifically listing the golf cart as covered.
- ONLY licensed drivers can drive golf carts inside the campground. No kids driving.
- Must obey the 10mph speed limit and stay on designated camp roads and trails only.
- Registered golf carts may be driven in the park from 8am until dark, or until quiet time at 11pm IF YOU HAVE LIGHTS. Absolutely no carts may be driven in the park from 11pm until 8am.
- Carts without headlights & tail lights may NOT be driven after dusk.
- The person registering the golf cart is responsible for ANY and ALL actions of the golf cart while in our park, regardless of who you let drive it. No speeding, swerving, or reckless driving of any kind will be tolerated.
- Do not trespass onto neighboring properties. Golf carts registered with our park must remain in our park for the duration of your stay.
- Disregarding any of these policies can result in immediate dismissal of your golf cart from the park.
Side By Sides
Side-by-sides are allowed, provided that they are registered for the highway and/or registered in the camp store with a current proof of insurance. However, they may not be driven anywhere except camp roads and trails. Side-by-sides are not allowed on the disc golf course or across any grassy areas.
- Do NOT move the fire pit.
- Fires must be restricted to the campfire ring on your site. No bonfires.
- Please put your fire out with water before you turn in for the night.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED ON THIS PROPERTY (this includes CHINESE LANTERNS or LUMINARIES).
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS ALLOWED.
- We have installed security gates to control traffic and make it more secure for our campers. Charge for visitors is $2/person (2 & under is free). No exceptions.
- A $10.00 deposit will be required for a proximity card (key) for the gate at check in. There is a limit of two gate keys per site since there is a limit of two vehicles per site.
- Gate key cards must be returned to the office during business hours to receive a refund of your deposit.
- Unreturned gate keys will be deactivated after check-out and the deposit will be forfeited.
- Visitors and extra vehicles must park in the visitor parking area located next to the Camp Office.
- REGISTERED GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LET VISITORS IN WITHOUT PAYING THE $2.00 VISITORS FEE.
- There is a gate at the exit that opens automatically as you exit the park.
- We allow non-campers to use our facilities. Our daily pass is $5 per person/day and includes use of all the facilities within the campground during our business hours. Jumping pillow, miniature golf, pedal karts, boat rentals, and equipment rentals are an additional fee.
- Each site/cabin is rated for (6) people of any age. Maximum of 8 people per site for overnight guests, and total person count must include children under 2 even though they stay at no charge.
- Each additional person over 2 years of age is $5 each/night (children 2 and under are free). All visitors must register with the office and sign a registration slip agreeing to all of the campground policies. All visitors must leave the campground by quiet time. All camping guests are responsible for their visitors behavior.
- Visitors must park in the visitor area near the Camp Office – exceptions will be made for the handicapped and elderly.
- Each additional guest for an overnight stay is $5/night. All overnight guests must register with the camp office. All overnight guests must stay in the same unit as the registered camper. If the guest would like a campsite of their own they need come to the camp office to check availability. The maximum occupancy per site is 8, including all children and adults.
Pets (We know your pet is part of your family. However, for the comfort and safety of ALL of our campers we have established the following rules.)
- Maximum of 2 pets per site.
- All pets must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length or in a crate or kennel when outside – NO EXCEPTIONS – it doesn’t matter how well trained, old, obedient, or friendly your dog is.
- BARKING DOGS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THIS CAMPGROUND.
- Please do not leave your dog in your camper or at your campsite unattended.
- We do not allow any dogs of an aggressive nature in the campground, no matter the breed. If your dog is over-protective of you, please don’t bring them camping with you.
- Pet waste must be immediately picked up and properly disposed of in a plastic bag.
- Animals are NOT allowed inside the cabins, in the pool area or in any of the buildings, especially the camp office. (This is a State of Michigan Health Code Law).
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs are NOT to be left unattended in the dog park. Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age or accompanied by an adult. No exceptions.
- All dogs must wear a collar or harness while inside the park, but may be let off of their leash as long as they don’t pester other animals. Dogs should be under voice control, and leashed everywhere else in the campground and when entering & exiting the dog park.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY.
- No aggressive or sick dogs, or puppies under 4 months.
- No dogs in heat. Closely monitor un-neutered males.
- Any dog that begins acting aggressively should be removed immediately. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog. Any incidents involving injury should be reported to the camp office or owner.
- Dogs must be licensed & immunized.
- Use of the park is at your own risk. No glass containers or food.
- Do not offer treats to other dogs. Be respectful of other dogs and their owners.
- All alcohol must be consumed on your site. Alcohol is not permitted off your site or in any of the public buildings.
- No kegs, barrels or other bulk quantities.
- The use of loud speakers (car radios), public address systems, or flood lights is prohibited.
- Music, TVs, etc. should not be heard on the next site.
- At Camper’s Haven, we party during the day and sleep at night. We appreciate campers who have respect for others. Many campers have complimented us on how quiet our campground is and that’s the way we want to keep it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Our policies are enforced by hired security personnel. You will see them driving through the park at quiet time to ensure the rules are being followed. Please be respectful if they stop at your site to let you know your voices are carrying, or to remind you to turn your radio off.
Minimum Stays/Holiday Rates
- All Holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Fourth of July & Labor Day) require a minimum 3 night stay, and the minimum must be paid in full when the site is booked. Reservations booked through a holiday weekend will be charged at the holiday rate, unless you stay a week or more, at which time the weekly rate would apply. Regular cancellation policy applies.
- All weekends require a minimum 2-night stay, and the minimum must be paid in full when the site is booked. Regular cancellation policy applies.
Pool & 5 Acre Lake
- Lake is for fishing/boating only. Swimming is not permitted without a life jacket anywhere in the lake.
- Inner tubes and other small water inflatable toys are permitted in the lake. For your safety, no extra-large float-able toys are allowed in the pool.
- Pets are allowed to swim in the lake (although please be considerate of people fishing & boating).
- No glass containers are permitted on the beach or in the pool areas.
- There is NO alcohol permitted at the lake or in the pool areas, no glass containers of any kind.
- Campground canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards located at the beach are for rental purposes only. Rental fees are $5/boat, plus a $5.00 deposit for the life jacket and paddle. There are no motor boats allowed on the lake. You are welcome to use your own canoe or kayak, however we do not recommend that you leave it at the beach. Camper’s Haven will not be responsible for anyone else’s equipment. Again, life jackets are required for ALL using the lake, whether our equipment or yours.
If you cancel your reservation 7 days or less prior to your arrival date, your entire deposit is forfeited. If you cancel greater than 7 days there will be a $10 cancellation fee assessed. No refunds for early departure or weather.